- Four inputs, factory configured to 0-5V, 0-10V, or 4-20mA.
- Fuse-protected inputs (PTC)
- On-board regulator
- 12-28V DC supply (unregulated power, fuse protected (PTC))
- Potentiometer for in-service adjustments
- Status and power LEDs
- Four high-side switched outputs
- DIN rail mount
The valve driver supports four independent outputs, any of which may be configured for PWM or simple on/off control. All switches are high-side, leaving the driven device disconnected from power during off-cycle times; ground is always present on the output stage, making for a safer system. Inputs are sampled at approximately 30Hz, and can be factory set to any of 0-5V, 0-10V, or 4-20mA inputs. In 4-20mA mode, current is shunted to ground via a resistor, and is not intended for floating loads.
This product is currently available, however firmware must be customized to the application prior to shipping; alternatively, end-users may develop their own applications.